Sunday, September 15, 2013

Heading for Wall Street Tomorrow

This is my third visit to Zucotti Park. The first year I was on the livestream and some of my fellow 99%ers here happened to catch me----Hey That's Diane!
Last year Occupy's meticulous plans to close down access to Wall Street were met with overwhelming police presence, and brutality. This year looks more festive but plans have been very mum---I don't think we'll know what we're doing until we do it.  This news reporting thing via the blog is pretty new to me, so I don't know how it will go. Hope to duck into someplace with WiFi periodically to post pictures and info. Be sure of one thing----you won't get this information via the mainstream media. This the news reporting of the future. If you want to know what's really going on anywhere you will have to rely on citizen reporters. And that means that it's very important that we keep a free and open internet. 'Bye for now, Stay tuned.-----Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment